Wednesday, July 21, 2010

sowing the seeds of life...

{This is my prayer in the harvest, when favor and providence flow, I know I'm filled to be emptied again, the seed I've received I will sow.}


*God, no matter how long a seed in my life takes to harvest, help to know YOU are right there with me in the season of waiting, growing, & watching. Help me to weed out the bad, ugly, & negative that isn't of You. God give me more than enough patience & perseverance when I feel like I can't wait any longer or go on & help reap only things that will glorify YOU so that when the harvest is done the end result will be a beautiful flower (whatever it is)...

...It's just another way that God amazes me with His timing & how He knows what my heart needs when it needs it. My heart needed to hear this tonight. To know that He is with me in these different seasons of life & that all these things in my life (seeds) that I've been given to sow I learned tonight I need to let go of & with faith believe that God will fertilize, water, & help grow that little seed no matter how big or how small, or how little or long it takes, that in His *perfect timing* it will become a beautiful flower in a future season of life.

"...But the one who plants in response to God, letting God's Spirit do the growth work in him, harvests a crop of real life, eternal life."
-- galatians six:eight (the message)

No comments: