Thursday, December 4, 2008

*i am not, but i know I AM....


*this is exactly what i needed this week, our kairos group just met for the last time for the semester & we finished the book "i am not, but i know I AM" by Louie Giglio. you should grab a copy, its loaded with some really great things! (so the following is from the book, i hope you enjoy it & get as much out of it as i did!)....

i need hope.
I AM.

who could possibly be smart enough to figure this out?
I AM.

what works?
I AM.

what's the latest thing?
I AM.

what's the hippest thing?
I AM.

i need a fresh start.
I AM.

i need a bigger story.
I AM.

my vision is bigger than my resources.
I AM.

nothing is real anymore.
I AM.

who can i trust?
I AM.

i'm not sure who's on my team.
I AM.

nobody's listening to me.
I AM.

i don't have a prayer.
I AM.

my marriage is sinking.
I AM.

my kids deserve more.
I AM.

i'm pouring into others, who's pouring into me?
I AM.

if we fail, who will get the job done?
I AM.

i'm not sure why i'm here
I AM.

i'm tired.
I AM.

i quit!
I AM.

i can't!
I AM.

i need a drink.
I AM.

i need a fix.
I AM.

i need a lover.
I AM.

somebody just hold me.
I AM.

"And what does this great I AM say of Himself? He says to you and to me: 'I am the resurrection and the life. I am Savior. I am Jesus--the solution, the restorer, the builder, the answer, the Wise One, the Coming One, the Mighty One. I am the Lord and there is no other. I am God and there is none besides Me. I am the FIrst and the Last. I am Alpha and Omega. I am the Beginning and the End. I am the Lord, that is My name, and I will not give My glory to another, or any of My praise to idols. I AM THAT I AM, and that is My name--My memorial name to every single generation.'"

--Louie Giglio



No comments: