Friday, August 27, 2010

sleeping sickness..

I have this bad habit of staying up *way* too late on nights when I don't have anything to do the next morning.. then dread staying up *this* late on nights I have loads of homework to do or a paper to write.

So I typed "sleep" into my iTunes search bar to see what I could find.. in hopes that something would help me drift into dreamland. These are all the titles that had sleep, sleepless, asleep, sleeping, or sleepers in them:
  1. Have You Fallen Asleep, Paper Route
  2. Half Asleep, School of Seven Bells
  3. I Can't Sleep, The Hard Lessons
  4. Sleeping Sickness, City & Colour
  5. Sleep, Copeland
  6. How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep, Bombay Bicycle Club
  7. Go To Sleep, Lupe Fiasco {I guess this song didn't come out on iTunes yet? Thanks RCRD LBL}
  8. Sleep Well, Lydia
  9. Trouble Sleeping, The Perishers
  10. Sleepers, Seven Places
  11. Sleepyhead, Passion Pit
  12. I Never Get Much Sleep On Weekdays, Mikrofisch
  13. If This City Never Sleeps, Rosie Thomas
  14. Sing You To Sleep, Paper Route
  15. Sleepless, Until June
  16. If You Can't Sleep, She & Him
  17. Go To Sleep, The Avett Brothers
  18. Sleepless, The Decemberists

No comments: