Thursday, October 27, 2011

day dreaming...


the more time I spend in Detroit & the more people I connect with & meet the more my mind starts to drift & dream.

Thus causes me to blast Dreamers by Daniel Bashta in my ears, while gazing out the window at Thistle Coffee Shop on a gloomy fall afternoon.. {not doing homework...}

dreaming of...
...a broken city coming up from the ashes, into the Light.
...living amongst a community of people who have heaps of hope for a city that most of the world fears & have given up on.
...seeing God sweeping up the broken people who have lost the sight of hope for themselves & their city.
...everything we (as humans) deem impossible.. even though nothing is impossible for our God.

{picture: clf}

they'll rebuild the old ruins,
raise a new city out of the wreckage.
they'll start over on the ruined cities,
take the rubble left behind
and make it new.
{isaiah sixty-one}


No comments: