Monday, October 3, 2011

the heart..



"I WANT TO KNOW YOU, LET YOUR SPIRIT OVERWHELM ME, LET YOUR PRESENCE OVERTAKE MY HEART"

the presence of the living God overtaking my whole heart. holding it really, really, REALLY close, and not letting go of it, even for a second.

despite all the hurt, pain, heartache, heartbreak, wounds, tears, anger, the unknown, and the other million negative, worrisome emotions, feelings, & things that cause my heart to be heavy, dark, & a dangerous or scary part of myself to open...

God..is still coming really close to me, to take the heaviness & pain of this world away. to take the burdens off of my {really} fragile heart. to give me rest. peace. happiness. joy. love. even in the midst of valleys & storms.

{Therefore you, do not lose heart. Though outwardly you wasting away, yet inwardly you are being renewed day by day. For your light and momentary troubles are achieving for you, an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.}

HE overcame.



No comments: