Monday, September 20, 2010

right this second..

right this second...

I should be
reading or studying.

I'm listening to
On My Way Back Home by Band of Horses.

I'm contemplating putting socks on because
my feet are freezing.

I'm
smiling because of how great God is & how much He's been teaching me in the past week.

I'm thinking about these "
five words" that a friend of mine asked my sister & I to describe the two weeks since we had seen him last & we came up with: busy, work, school, ministry, excited. I think those nailed it for the last two weeks of my life.

I could lay in my bed &
sleep until noon tomorrow.

I'm thinking of
colossians three:twelve-seventeen.

I just remembered that BoH is going to be in Detroit in October &
I should really go see them.

I'm
anxiously waiting for the last two pages of my journal to fill up so I can start this new one I got last week.


No comments: